Facebook Badge

Friday, May 30, 2008

Del Castillo unplugged Thursday May 29.08

May 29.08: My sister Margie, Robert and I headed over to see Del Castillo at Shady Grove and the place was pack! Here are some of the pics i was able to get...so many people!!!


Shady Grove unplugged...every Thursdays

Opening Act: porterdavis

Tacos - Fajita Beef or Grilled Chicken Breast
I had the chicken and Margie had their
Beef...i had to take the pic of my food and it
was DELICIOUS!!!!

Can you guess their thoughts?

Del Castillo in the HOUSE!!!!
It was packed and it was tough getting
in & out through the crowd to take the pics....


Rick Del Castillo guitar/vocals

Mark Del Castillo - guitar/vocals

Alex "El Lobo" Ruiz - vocals

PLUS>>>> let me add that my FABULOUS LAKERS won last night
and await to see who they will play for the CHAMPIONSHIP....boston? pistons?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, USA, United States

Blog Archive

Music