Facebook Badge

Thursday, April 3, 2008

It's my birthday!!! The Big "43"

TODAY: I know i will be taking half a day of "no working"! Enjoy the rest of this day with loved ones! Maybe follow what my niece Ariana did on her 1st birthday!!!


Update:
My goal for my birthday was to have a relaxed and peaceful birthday and i did! Went to massage envy and got a swedish massage and I absouletly loved it! I also signed up for a year of it too!!! Later, headed to another favorite fun spot to eat, Chilis! Joined there with family, friends and food! My 14yr old gizmo helped me blow the candles out-


I had the Fajita Trio!

A home-made cake Ron baked me, these are the best because of the thoughts and time invested!

My Gizmo helps me!



THREE DAYS LATER - Sunday 4.6.08

Lupe (Ron's best-friend) celebrated her 43rd birthday at Trudys at the south location!


A beautiful poodle cake...ahhhh, how sweet ---

Sweet 43!

Mexican martini toast!

Family and loved ones to share this event!

Lupe & dad

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, USA, United States

Blog Archive

Music